- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: 4K Action Camera
- High Definition Support: 4k 30fps
- Media Type: HDD / Flash Memory
- Optical Zoom: < 10x
- Screen Size: 2" - 3"
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Model: Hot! Ambarella A12 4k 30fps remote go pro camera wifi action camera
- Solution: Ambarella A12S75+SONY IMX078
- Resolution of video recorded: 4K 30FPS 2.7K 60FPS 1080P 120FPS / 60FPS 720P 200FPS
- Lens: 7G + 170° A+ HD Ultra Wide Lens
- Remote Contral: 2.4G wireless remote contral
- Liquid crystal display: Dual Color Screen (2 inch TFT LCD + 0.95 OLED Status Screen)
- Wi-Fi: 15m to 20m
- Time lapse: Off/3s /5s /10s /30s /60s
- Waterproof: 30M
- Memory: Support TF Card Max 32GB
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||20 pcs H8R/H8PRO camera action in a carton
Neutral /OEM packing box for H8R/H8PRO camera action
|Delivery Detail:||3-5 working days|
Hot selling Ambarella A12 4k 30fps remote go pro camera wifi action camera
Action Cam - AT-80 Ambarella A12 +Sony117 Sensor
Splashproof/ Distance 20m
2”screen + Status Screen
4K @ 30fps ,2.7K @ 60fps
Micro USB port ,HDMI
1050mAh (4K30/2.7K60/1080p120 1 hour)
Micro SD card 32GB (not included)
Rechargeable 1050mAh lithium battery
WAVE Format (Bitrate: 176kbps)
3 photos/1s, 7 photos/2s,15 photos/4s, 30 photos/8s.
2.4G wireless remote control taking pictures or Time taking pictures
Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Czech,
Ambarella A12 Chipset+
2.4G wireless remote contral
Q1: It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly (during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2: It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3: How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
That means not enough power to work.
Q4: How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
That means the card is full.
Q5: The video and audio is out of step when play on PC,why?
- Copy the video files to computer,then try again.
- Check if your player is latest version, update or try to play videosby other players,such as VLC media player
and storm player
Q6: Video is not clear
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean.
- Wipe off the dust and dirt on the lens, and then shoot.
Other 4K cameras