- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: 4K Action Camera
- High Definition Support: 4k 30fps
- Media Type: HDD / Flash Memory
- Optical Zoom: < 10x
- Screen Size: 2" - 3"
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Processor: Ambarella A12S75
- Image sensor: SONY IMX078 12.0MP Sensor
- Liquid crystal display: Dual Color Screen (2 inch TFT LCD + 0.95 OLED Status Screen)
- Resolution of video recorded: 4K 30FPS 2.7K 60FPS 1080P 120FPS / 60FPS 720P 200FPS
- Lens: 7G + 170° A+ HD Ultra Wide Lens
- Time lapse: Off/3s /5s /10s /30s /60s
- Wi-Fi support phone system: ISO8 and above, Android 4.0 and above
- Shooting Mode: 3 photos/1s , 7 photos/2s , 15 photos/4s , 30 photos/8s
- Waterproof: 30M
- Memory: Support TF Card Max 32GB
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||20 pcs H8R/H8PRO camera action in a carton
Neutral /OEM packing box for H8R/H8PRO camera action
|Delivery Detail:||3-5 working days|
H8r/H8pro camera action 4k 30 fps Ambarella A12 with 2.4g remote control 1920*1080p 120 fps /720p 200 fps
Original H8R/H8PRO camera action
1, 4K video 30FPS, 2.7K is 60FPS. But most PC only accept video 1080P.
If you want place the 4K video .it is better use a good pc or play on the 4K tv.
So we suggest record by 1080P 120FPS, It is best and Most fluent.
2, This camera only can be used with good class 10 Memory card.
Ambarella A12S75 Real 4K
SONY IMX078 12.0MP Sensor
Dual Color Screen - 2’ TFT LCD + 0.95’ OLED Status Screen
4K Ultra-HD Definition
- 2.4G wireless remote control
- 3M all-direction remote control
- Multi-Mode remote control
7G+1IR 170°A+ HD Ultra-wide Lens
12.0 Megapixels Photo
30photos/8 seconds Burst Photo
High Speed USB2.0
HDMI TV Out
Rechargeable 1050mAh Lithium Battery
Q1: It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly (during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2: It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3: How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
That means not enough power to work.
Q4: How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
That means the card is full.
Q5: The video and audio is out of step when play on PC,why?
- Copy the video files to computer,then try again.
- Check if your player is latest version, update or try to play videosby other players,such as VLC media player
and storm player
Q6: Video is not clear
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean.
- Wipe off the dust and dirt on the lens, and then shoot.